If You are Planning to Sell Your Home
I believe in running my real estate business in a friendly and effective way, with a pressure-free approach that respects all parties involved.
When you are ready to sell your home or property, I will preview it and discuss how we can best prepare it for the most positive response from potential buyers.
Using a comprehensive competitive market analysis, I will list your home at a price that will accomplish whatever goals you have in mind. There isn’t one “right price.” Setting a low price is designed to sell your home more quickly, a medium price in a reasonable amount of time, and a high price is for someone who is willing to wait for the right buyer who finds the higher price meets all their needs.
If for any reason I think I can’t help you reach your goals, I will tell you. I don’t set the price on your home -- you do. I will give you my honest professional opinion and provide you with the most current information to make an informed decision.
We are currently in a “Buyers Market” and the inventory of homes in the area has not been seen at this level since 1997. In the present market, most of the homes that sell are priced aggressively from the start. Homes priced high in the beginning of the sale are receiving fewer showings and less attention, may become stale, and end up chasing the market down further. It’s wise to price your home or property based on current market conditions.
What I will do for You
- Provide an internet presentation of your home via multiple real estate search web sites. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 85% of home buyers begin their search online.
- Place the details about your home and photographs on the Southern California Multiple Listing Service (SoCalMLS) system which is accessed by more than than 55,000 Realtors in the Southern California region. I will also place information and photographs about your property on the National Association of Realtors website, Realtor.com. Relator.com provides, local, state, national, and international exposure to millions of potential buyers.
- Your property will be featured on this website, Pine Mountain Club Real Estate and on all Jennings Realty websites. More than half of Jennings Realtys’ agents operate their own website where your property can also be found.
- A Virtual Tour to better showcase your property can be created.
- A “Caravan” will be scheduled to present your property to local Realtors.
- A “For Sale” sign with a brochure box containing high quality information about your home will be placed on your property for potential buyers driving by your home. This detailed printed information will also be provided inside your home and at our office.
- A lock box will be placed on your property to give all licensed real estate agents and brokers’ access to show your home to potential buyers.
I strongly believe in using the Internet to compliment traditional forms of advertising for marketing your home and I take great pride in the strong rapport I have developed over the years with other real estate agents through consistent communications in order to maximum the showings of your property.
Exposure to More Potential Buyers – At Jennings Realty
Our central office location in Pine Mountain Village is very unique. Situated in a park-like setting, visitors and local residents frequently walk by and even have picnics around our office. Our property listings are posted on the exterior of the building where potential buyers can view homes for sale and take a flyer — all in a pressure-free, mountain-friendly environment. The incredible amount of foot traffic on all sides of the office gives us the opportunity to market your home 24/7.